Monday, June 2, 2008

Some things you should know...

...about me. so after lovely conversation with my roommate tonight i realized there are something about me that probably just wont change and well you should know them! lol


+I am very afraid of worms...i have to tried to overcome this and failed...miserably
+I get motion sickness from anything...swings, cars, trains, planes, boats<-ugh
+I talk really fast when im nervous or giddy
+I love to walk around in towels
+I have a blue blankie that i love
+I pay way to much attention to lyrics and movie quotes
+I dont like to but cant help but to organize/plan everything..kind of a neat freak
+I invest all of me and myself into everything I do no matter the risks
+I like to portray independence but most of the time i hate being alone
+I laugh at my own jokes with a "tink tink"
+I talk in circles that no one understands except those people who really know me
+I do the things I do to please others.
+I want to do something AMAZING with my life
+I sing way to loud in the car...but only when i am alone
+I am very strong willed
+I love my family, friends and their families...and my kitty
+I am a very deep person who, if asked the right questions, could talk forever...trust me.
+I am an open book
+I absolutely hate confrontation
+I worry a lot too
+I am very happy with my life, my family, my friends, me



All of these things have plus' by them because well I think they are all positive traits and they make me who I am! lol :-D This post wasnt supposed to be something crazy serious I just realized that there are somethings about me that well havent changed over the last 20 years probably wont change anytime soon ya know? And quite frankly are they really THAT bad of traits? I dont think so. :-D ANYWAYS! so i found this amazing song!! ahaha i love it!! ok and the lyrics totally go with the whole "theme" of this post. just read them through and wow you will see what i mean!!Jason Mraz - Im Yours

Well you done done me and you bet I felt it
I tried to be chill but you’re so hot that I melted
I fell right through the cracks
and now I’m trying to get back
Before the cool done run out
I’ll be giving it my bestest
Nothing’s going to stop me but divine intervention
I reckon it’s again my turn to win some or learn some

I won’t hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait, I’m yours

Well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and damn you’re free
Look into your heart and you’ll find love love love
Listen to the music of the moment maybe sing with me
A lá peaceful melody
It’s your God-forsaken right to be loved love loved love loved

So I won’t hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait I’m sure
There’s no need to complicate
Our time is short
This is our fate, I’m yours

I’ve been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror
And bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer
My breath fogged up the glass
And so I drew a new face and laughed
I guess what i’ma saying is there ain’t no better reason
To rid yourself of vanity and just go with the seasons
It’s what we aim to do
Our name is our virtue

I won’t hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait I’m sure
No need to complicate
Our time is short
It can not wait, I’m yours

Well no no, well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and damn you’re free
Look into your heart and you’ll find love love love love
Listen to the music of the moment come and dance with me
A lá one big family (2nd time: A lá happy family; 3rd time: A lá peaceful melody)
It’s your God-forsaken right to be loved love love love

I won’t hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait, I’m sure
There’s no need to complicate
Our time is short
This is our fate, I’m yours

No please, don’t complicate
Our time is short
This is our fate, I’m yours

No please, don’t hesitate
no more, no more
It cannot wait
The sky is your’s!

Oh so arent those lyrics amazing?? i kind of want to explain them but i think they just speak for themselves ya know? i just love how it says
"Look into your heart and you’ll find love love love Listen to the music of the moment maybe sing with me A lá peaceful melody It’s your God-forsaken right to be loved love loved love loved" its like ya know everyone has the ability to love someone else and we should!! no matter in what way you love someone friend, significant other, family, ect we should love eachother because "our time is short" oh and when it says "Well no no, well open up your mind and see like me Open up your plans and damn you’re free"

Ugh i love this part too!!! its so true, ya know i said i plan things and have to organize but ya know if i stop trying to do that and just open up my eyes and stop planning then i will set myself free! FREE!! i just dont know this song just struck a chord with me and well yes now its my ringer! lol :)



oh and then i read this quote on a friends myspace page and it just struck me. i felt like when i read it i knew exactly what it meant, whether it was meant to be taken in whatever context i took it in i knew what it meant and it just kind of blew me away... "
And even though you know one pill will get you through the day, you take two anyways" I dont know why, i dont but it just captivates me and i feel like it can be applied to so many things in life, but if you were to ask me what...i dont think i could tell you. just accept it. :)

so thats about all for the deep in my head post for the evening, i kind of just go carried away but hey i think it was kind of an interesting post and well i have been wanting to share all of this with someone and well this blog listened! lol :) hope you all who read my poo enjoyed it and have a great day!! adios!

1 comment:

Leilani said...

You know, I agree with MOST of the things on your list, however one you have wrong. And since I AM one who really knows you, well, I feel it's my duty to set the record straight. No one needs to ask ANY questions, and you could STILL talk forever!!! Which is why I love you so much hun!!! Love ya!

And no, I don't think those things are bad and there's no reason to change those good things about you!!!